1. I respectfully request that someone change the qwerty keyboard so that the slash needs the shift button, not the question mark. Question marks are used way more often than slashes.
2. I want Dollhouse to be a better show than it is. It's not very good. It's just not.
3. I would like a full night's sleep at some point.
4. I wish my knitting interested me at all.
5. I would prefer it if I could take a deep breath without my lungs hurting.
6. I want to stop reading the newspaper for fear of what I always come across, but I can't seem to stop myself.
7. I'd like it if my stepson could enjoy something without making himself crazy over it.
8. It would be nice if you could get more than a half a cup of soup for all of your $5. Anywhere.